Sunday, October 18, 2009

I give it another go...

I know there are no pictures here, I'm just experimenting to see if what I write really shows up on my blog.

So, here's some fun things my family has been up to!

Cooper - My hubby has been loving his new teaching job! He's teaching math, science (no blown up kids so far) and ju jitsu (some kids were choked, but they survived). He's also still going to ju jitsu with by bro. in law, Paul. Um. He also played Dr. Who in a school-wide assembly. Love the accent ;)

Laura - I'm loving the mom thing. I also coregraph the dances for a youth theater group doing Wizard of Oz - I swear I lose my voice every week. Still doing bagpipes. Also, I'm the official house hunter for our family, as we're looking for our first home. We put an offer on a townhome in Spanish Fork, but it fell through :( Wish us look in finding something as good!

Connor - He's going to pre-school and loving it! He's excited for Grammy to bring her chickens for an in-class field trip and he's REALLY looking forward to being an engineer for halloween. He's been making up songs lately, which he'd never really done before. Also, Cooper is reading him the book Charlie and the Chocolate factory every night, as that was his favorite movie for a month straight (I shudder whenever the tunnel witht he boat is mentioned).

Gwen -Ooh, she's cute but is getting kinda troublesome. She likes to put Cooper's shoes in the bathtub when we're not looking and smear vicks vapor rub all over (yes, it's happened twice, don't know WHO'S child she must be) and she likes to bother Connor. But they chase each other around and when we cathc one of them, the other one's always there to save the captive!

Well, that's it. We'll see if I do this again next week. With pictures. And helpful graphics.
(graphics shmaphics)

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

hey cute girl! october must be the time of year for you to blog. Glad to see an update and good luck finding a house. email me if you want a link to my blog. rachellecasbeer@gmail.com

Becky said...

Oh Laura, you haven't posted since 2009? This is very sad. You need to revive your blog... or maybe start a brand new one.